still nursing

I took a solid two weeks off, no running or hiking or anything strenuous save for a couple circuits at the gym.  All the pain in my shin dissipated and things were feeling pretty good.  I decided to take advantage of the awesome weather and head over to Palmer Park on Monday.  As soon as I started running I could feel the pain in my left leg.  Fabulous!  As it has done every time before it went away within the first mile and I got a nice 3.5 mi run in.

Woke up Tuesday morning to the familiar stiffness in the shin.  It got worse today.  I finally decided to call the doc and see if they could tell me how to fix it.  Went in for a look at it today and she sent me off for a bone scan.  I can't get in for that until next Tuesday so I'm stuck doing nothing again until next week.  Hope it's not a stress fracture and I can get it to heal up with a bit more rest.

This is getting depressing.....

0 comments: