catching up

Running has been real light lately. I got in 3.5 miles the night before the snow started flying a couple weeks ago and then ran the PPRR Fall Series III race at Ute Valley Park on Nov 1. Put in a real solid effort on a course that measured just shy of a 10K. I was under my 10K PR that was run over 2 years ago on a pretty flat and fast road course. The fall series course was up and down on pretty technical trails. I had a nagging little hamstring niggle that would come and go but never caused much problems but got pretty sore after the fall series race. I haven't run since then to hopefully let it heal up a little. It's not so much in the meaty part of the muscle but higher up near my hip. Hopefully get out a couple times this week and hit the 7M race next Sunday at Palmer Park. Then spend the rest of the month building up for the Rock Canyon half the first weekend in December.

0 comments: