saturday 1/16 - a goal

Caught Sherlock Holmes at the movies last night. He was kinda portrayed as this real badass intellectual who thought out his moves in slow-mo before kicking some dude's ass. Good show. Ate a bunch of sushi beforehand so I had to get up and run it off.

3.25 mi this morning. Easy loop around the neighborhood. I wish the weather would stay like this until about late April and then warm up for summer. Garmin data for the run

I didn't want to really commit to any new years resolutions because they are so cliche but I've floated something out there to a few people in conversation so I might as well write it down here. I'm going to run 1000 miles this year.

Going to check out the Ice Festival today (before the sculptures melt) and then IC run tomorrow. Not sure how far I'll make it towards Barr Camp but at least No Name Creek, hopefully higher.

Also, GO COWBOYS!!

1 comments:

GZ said...

1000 - no doubt if you set the mind to that, you got the goods to do it. Curious to hear about trail conditions after your run tomorrow.