sunday 2/14

Rough week at work and school. Hopefully things will calm down later this month and into March.

Finally got out this morning to run with the Incline Club. I didn't wear warm enough clothes and almost crawled back in bed when I had to come back inside to get car keys from my wife, but the dog wanted to go so I got back in the car and headed over. It was bitter cold and windy when I got to Manitou and I never got warmed up. I wasn't uncomfortable but it's one of those chills that never goes away until you take a hot shower and sit in front of the fire for a while.

Made my way up to No Name and turned back. Certainly never pushed the pace but I hit the creek in ~1:30. Took my sweet time coming back down the mountain and got back to memorial park an hour later. Went to TX Roadhouse with the wife for a steak afterwards.

Looking up past No-Name




Boomer's got an ice beard






That's what I'm talking about

1 comments:

GZ said...

Nice. The dog shots are great. Yeah - I am ready for the warmer temps too!