saturday 6/12

Headed over to Memorial Park Saturday morning. Saw a few IC folks milling around before "The Lung" rode in on his scooter with bike helmet on. I managed to score my first * since late Feb because there was a special IC run due to the GOG10M on Sunday. After signing in, I headed up Manitou Ave towards the Cog Depot. Weather was rather nice, 50 degrees and cloudy. Didn't have my watch as it was dying when I turned it on so no idea on splits to the top of the Incline.

At the top, I opted to head straight and get a bonus mile by hitting the Barr Trail junction just shy of No Name instead of the steeper bail trail just off the top. The rain started at this point so I pulled my jacket out of my pack. Wish I had brought the water resistant gloves too but it wasn't bad. Things broke up about half way down the Ws and it was nice back down in town. Ended up with 6.55 mi in a casual 2:30 based on the clock radio in the Jeep.

Felt pretty good about the outing overall. Still lots to do.

0 comments: