getting close

... and I'm way behind the curve. I've been making twice weekly trips to Manitou to do the incline and then some. Last Saturday, I decided to get some time in on the real course. I hit sub 5 hr splits up to No Name and took it really easy to the 7.8 sign where I was down about 4 minutes. Turned around there and fried my quads all the way back into Manitou.

A few other runs sprinkled in around those trips to the west side of town but nothing terribly exciting to speak of.

In other news, I quit chewing Copenhagen almost two months ago. Bad news is I didn't quit eating. Gained a few lbs in the process but it beats lip cancer!

Will hit the incline tomorrow morning and then go up to Barr Camp on Saturday. Might also head up early on Sunday to scope out the BTMR and snap pics for a couple hours.

0 comments: