sick!

Think I caught the swine flu or some such shit. Wife was home Monday - Wednesday and I sat on the couch all day yesterday. Felt good enough to go back to the office today but the aches and general feeling of being run over by a Mack track takes its toll early in the afternoon. Michelle went back to work today and like half the school (ok, maybe a few kids) have been diagnosed with the H1N1. It hasn't been horrible but has kept me inside and fairly dependent on Nyquil.

On the bright side, I got it early so all you suckas who get it later in the year will really feel like shit. I'm available to come cough on people at swine flu parties for a small appearance fee.

1 comments:

GZ said...

Get well. I hear all the hype of how we were all going to die is just that ... hype. Still - the flu sucks.