PPA recap

Ran a 5:01:39 today. 1:40 short of my goal. I've already identified about 3 or 4 places where I could have made that time up but hindsight is 20/20. Pretty pleased with the run even though I came up a little short.

Ran the W's a minute faster than last week and made it to No-Name in 1:21. Was at Barr Camp in 2:23. Things kinda fell apart from there on up. I had about 30 min to click off each of the last 3 miles and was unable to make it happen.

In the end, it's a nearly a 29 min PR so I'm ok with that. I'm sure the mountain will still be there next year.

I'll get a few pics up tomorrow from the start and finish and see how the result is settling then.

3 comments:

GZ said...

Damn dude - a 29 minute PR. sweet. And a nice target to go after next year.

Anonymous said...

Nice job Jay. Into the '4's next year... Buck.

Brandon Fuller said...

I am with George. A PR is a PR and 29 minutes over a race of that length is significant. Congrats.