sunday 7/18

Got a late start up Barr to get up as high as I wanted to take pics of the BTMR action so I settled in at the turn for the 2nd switchback. Ended up being a pretty good spot. After the race went by, I wasn't keen on hanging out there for at least the next hour so I headed down to the finish. Found a pretty good spot to grab pics there and took quite a few of the finishers coming into the line.

Headed home, made some breakfast, watched Le Tour, and took a nap. As the afternoon turned to evening, I was itching to do something since I didn't get near enough work in the morning. I put the shorts on, grabbed the dog, and headed over to Palmer for a run around the loop that we usually bike on. Ended up with 4.5 mi in an hour at a very casual pace. Not sure if it was the clouds or what, but it seemed like it got dark awfully fast after the sun tucked behind the front range. Made it back home at 9 and caught a few minutes of BTMR coverage on the news.

0 comments: