jan 21

The streak is over. Took yesterday off after failing to get out of bed early enough and then met up with some buds after work for a couple of O'Dell's finest IPAs.

Got up early this morning and headed out. Cold temps are bearable and almost comfortable so long as the wind isn't blowing like it was on Wednesday night. I jogged 3ish miles. Watch battery was dead which pissed me off considering it had been plugged in for two days but I suspect my laptop was asleep during that time and was not charging via USB. I took my phone and launched the HandyRunner app and let it track time and miles. The GPS accuracy is pretty sketch on the phone as this route is usually 3.1 on my Garmin, but measured 3.76 on my phone. The coolest part about the app is that is automatically uploads the run to my log on RunningAhead as soon as I hit stop. I went back in to the website and modified the distance however.

Pretty solid week despite missing a day. Racing the Pikes Peak Road Runners Winter Series #2 4 miler tomorrow.

0 comments: